If you’ve never had a chamomile and peppermint blend before, you must try it.
But this isn’t just your average chamomile and peppermint, here are the ingredients [and they’re all organic, by the way]: chamomile, calendula, hyssop, peppermint, papaya, and dandelion.
“Like slipping into your favorite pajamas before bed, this comforting herbal blend will ease you into a state of coziness. While your stress melts away, the cleansing properties of chamomile and peppermint effectively remove harmful toxins and free-radicals to leave you feeling -and looking- younger.”
* Calming properties promote restful sleep and help soothe the digestive system.
*Rich source of antioxidants fights inflammation and helps reduce signs of aging skin.
* Protects and detoxifies the liver for better digestive health.
* Rich in vitamins and minerals such as beta-carotene which boost the immune system.
* Cleanse the colon and intestinal lining for a healthy digestive tract.
* Loosens phlegm in the lungs to strengthen the respiratory system and relive sore throats.
* Alleviates gas, upset stomach, constipation, and reduces irritable bowel syndrome.
*Cleans the respiratory tract and reduces symptoms associated with asthma.
* Helps break down carbohydrates, especially wheat gluten, for easier digestion.
* Rich in nutrients to help support the immune system, and boost cardiovascular health.
* Improves liver function by removing waste and maintaining electrolyte balance.
* Detoxifies the kidneys by flushing out toxins and excess water.
With health benefits like that, you can’t afford to not give it a shot. I’m personally a big fan of chamomile- for anxiety relief and to help me sleep at night. And dandelion- to help reduce water retention [goodbye bloat!].
How do you like your tea, and have you tried WayGood Tea Chamomile Mint Cleanse yet?