I’ve been listening to Brandon Colker’s How To Make Big Bucks From Big Blogs [audiobook], which I was given to both benefit from as well as share here. 🙂
“Throughout the course of his blogging career, Brandon Colker has made money and lost money. In this book, he’ll explain how to avoid the latter.
In chapter two, Colker explains what it means to be self-promoting and how you are a brand. Many people don’t realize that their names are their brands and that brand has a voice: your voice!
Chapters 7-10 talk about what everyone wants to know:
“How do I turn my passion into dollars?”
This will be fleshed out with different opportunities as well as examples.
Passive income, when and how to monetize your blog, expanding your income and reach because of your brand, leveraging your expert status to create additional opportunities, and more are all covered in this easy-to-understand book!”
It’s 62 minutes of easy and informative listening- I recommend taking notes [as I did]- it’s helpful. 😉
Now, while this audiobook is aimed mostly at beginning bloggers, even veterans can learn a thing or two. I did, and that’s because it helps to listen to #bloggingtips from a different perspective- it makes you look at things differently, and hopefully, more creatively.
1. An Introduction to Passive Income Through Blogging
2. Outlining the Appropriate Use of Branding and Self-Promotion
3. Identifying a Central Subject or Concept
4. Establishing Trust Through Expertise
5. Understanding the Importance of Consistency, Clarity, and Quality
6. Building the Blog and Attracting an Audience
7. Passive Income Explained
8. When and How to Monetize (Passively!)
9. Expanding Reach Through Additional Mediums
10. Leveraging Expert Status to Generate Added Opportunities
If you’re a blogger, doesn’t matter what niche you’re in, Brandon Colker’s How To Make Big Bucks From Big Blogs is definitely worth the listen.